Windsor Royal Infirmary

Windsor Royal Infirmary, 1868

29 January 1904: ‘Windsor Royal Infirmary. The Committee beg to acknowledge with their grateful thanks the following gifts:- Collected at Willow Tree inn, Cotton Hall, Eton, £7 7s; workmen in employ of Messrs Nevile Reid & Co., £4; Crown and Cushion Slate Club, Eton; box at Crispin inn, Sunningdale, 5s 8d. Rabbits, from His Majesty the King and Sir Francis Tress Barry, Bart., M.P.; a grant of clothes, from the Berks and Bucks Needlework Guild; old linen, from the Misses Taylor and Mrs Goodhart; Christmas tree for the Children’s Ward, from the Hon. Mrs L. Cust; dolls, toys, &c., from the Masters de Paravicini, Mrs Creak and Mrs T. Dalton; a turkey, from the Rev. J. H. J. Ellison; and a case of wine, from the Mayor of Windsor, for the nurses and patients’ entertainments; a metaphone, from Mr C. Harrison; books from the Religious Tract Society; a scrap book for the children, from “A Friend” at Datchet; magazines, from the Countess of Arran, Captain Mugford, Mrs Ewen, Mrs Herbert, Mrs Bampfylde, Miss Dyer, the White Hart Hotel, and anonymously.’